Sunday 16 September 2012

Wants of the Week #25

1. Dress - H&M £19.99 
After popping to the craft fair yesterday near the Trafford Centre me and my mother went into Manchester city centre. It was so busy, but I needed to return a dress to Primark. Anyway, I went into H&M and this dress was on the rail, me and my mum both agreed it was a lovely dress but unfortunately they had no larger sizes in store. But I'm definitely having a look online!

2. Ring - ASOS £6
Another piece of cross jewellery to add to my little collection. As with my outfit post from Friday, gothic is very much 'in' this season and this little ring will look cute with any outfit.

3. Boots - Topshop £80
Topshop do it every year, they make a boot that hits the blogger world by storm. This year it's definitely  the Alvin studded boot. I'm looking for tan boots, but these ones caught my eye. I love the leather and suede. And the heel is a perfect height for walking around all day in. I'm definitely struggling to choose just one paid to pick from the Topshop selection.

4. Bracelet - Dorothy Perkins £6.50
This is a really pretty bracelet. It'll look lovely on its own. There is a range of different symbols. All would be great little presents for friends and a different take on the original friendship bracelet.

5. Blush - L'oreal £7.69
I bought this blush  yesterday and its so lovely. I bought one called true rose and it looks lovely on. It's for fair skin tones so it's easy for me to wear. I liked the colour called 'Vintage rose as well. The powder is quite thick so only a little bit is needed to give you a nice even coverage.

6. Flora Perfume - Gucci £49 (50ml)
This is a lovely light smell. It's very light and easy to wear. It matches with name Flora, definitely and its very feminine. There are three different scents, the pink one is my favourite as the other too are a bit too sweet for me now. But they'd be great for a younger girl. This is great for spring really so I will look at it for next years summer scent. 

Gem xo

3 comments:

  1. I love the dress. I've been admiring the teal version of it online. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is absolutely stunning! I love H&M so much! Always find the bigger sizes hard to get your hands on in store though.

    xx


    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pieces!

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Sunglasses Shop if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete