Monday 4 April 2011

Grad Ball Idea

Grad Ball Idea
Grad Ball Idea by icedgem featuring vintage chanel handbags

For my graduation ball I want something quite simple, but elegant. I have this dress, but as I hate my arms, I'm making a cropped lace top, similar to the lace dress I made in my last post, to go over the top. These are some of the accessories I think would look nice, again quite simple gold jewellery including a vintage chanel necklace and bag, and a black and gold chunky ring. But I'm not sure how I should accessorise it. How do you think I should? Have you got any ideas on what I should wear with it? Thank you! xx

4 comments:

  1. i love what you've picked out, especially the chunky ring and chanel bag. i think it would all look really elegant, and the red lipstick will look great with it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i could afford a chanel hand bag! I have awarded you the Kreativ Blogger award! You have been tagged in my post:
    http://ablogfromblackpool.blogspot.com/2011/04/kreativ-blogger-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress & want it even more now they've brought it out in a different colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like the idea of putting a lace crop top over a simple dress, not only does it add detail but it gives the dress that all important unique edge. i think that if you wear something lacy than you shouldn't accessories too much. maybe a gorgeous bangle and some killer shoes


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete