Friday 24 February 2012

Wants of the Week#3

Prints are everywhere at the moment, so this is what inspired my wants this week. I've seen them in every magazine and all the different style segments on This Morning and Daybreak etc.

1. Dress - George @ ASDA. £14 I actually bought this dress today, but it fits in so well with this post that I still put it in. I'll feature it tomorrow on Recent Buys and tell you about it. I know its not to everyone's taste but I think this dress is quite smart.

2. Top - Dorothy Perkins. £19.50. This aztec print top is really cool. It's quite oversized too as I saw when I looked at it in the shops today. And the material is lightweight which is great for summer. 

3. Top - Dorothy Perkins. £22 Florals are the easiest print to pull off, and this peplum wrap top is a very flattering cut. 

4. Butterfly print shoes - ASOS. £16 These shoes are very cute indeed. The slip on slipper style is still going strong, and whilst I have a leopard print ones I think these would be lovely for spring, and for 16 quid they're a great price too.

5. Floral print trousers - ASOS Curve £28 These trousers aren't on the website anymore but the pencil skirt is. Which I do think I'd wear more if I'm honest. 

6. Polka dot iPhone Case - Cath Kidston £25 If you don't think you can pull of prints on your clothes why not accessorise instead. This iPhone case from Cath Kidston is very pretty, as are all of her items!

7. Aztec Print Ring - Topshop £8.50 Again if I'm not sure I can pull off any prints this ring will add instant prints to any outfit. In gold aswell, which although a lot of people think is tacky, I can't get enough of gold jewelry. 

Hope everyone is having  good week!

Gem xo

5 comments:

  1. Super cute picks. Love the ring!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of thrift shops have tribal print clothing or even blankets. If you are handy with a needle and thread- it's all simple to customize. OR even cutting a printed sheet into a cape!

    come visit my DIY page

    www.ravenamaru.blogspot.com

    ( I will follow anyone who follows me back)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tribal prints and that ring is sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I work at Asda - been eyeing this dress up since it came in x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that polka dot iphone case - so cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete