Since its Valentines, and I haven't got one. I think I'll treat myself to some presents instead.
1. Red Spotty Dress - Dorothy Perkins - £28.
A pretty dress, perfect with tights, for dates with friends.
2. Red Peter Pan Collar Dress - Dorothy Perkins - £34.
Another cute dress, a little bit dressier, maybe for an evening out.
3. Ring, Pandora, Around £100.
A nice thoughtful gift, to myself.
4. Valentina, Valentino, £71.
This perfume is lovely! Very light and perfect for spring. Very romantic.
5. Red Varnish, Chanel, £10.50.
A strong shade. Red nails never fails.
6. Red Lipstick, MAC, £13.50.
Another bright shade, a little more expensive than I'd usually pay for lipstick, but I think, like red nails, this is a sure fire great look.
7. Boots, Topshop, £80.
I originally wanted the Allegra Boot, but I cant see them anywhere. I also can't afford these at the moment so they'll probably go too.. Obviously its something thats never meant to be. We shall never be together.
8. Charm Pendant, Cath Kidston, £25.
Another cute gift for a girl.
9. Glitter Collar Top, New Look, £26.
Going away from red, this cute, pink top is also very romantic and pretty. Another good one for an evening wear.
Happy Valentines Anyway. I have more posts coming with stuff that happened in 2011!