I've been tagged in this 11 Questions thing again, so I think I should do it. I always avoid doing them because I don't think I'm that interesting to talk about myself! But I think I should divulge a little bit more information than I currently am doing. Sooo.. here it goes. I was tagged by the lovely Mamma Moon, who is so supportive of everyone's blog and lovely! Find her pretty blog here.
1. Post the rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.
This photo is from my blog post tomorrow. It's a sneak peak!
The questions she asked and my answers are, as follows:
1. What fashion style describes you the best?
Oh god, I think maybe I'm a bit of a rocker, I love denim, leather and black. If someone else can describe me better, please go ahead!
2. Can you go out without make up or are you the type to touch up your lipstick even when answering the phone?
I won't wear make up all the time, if I'm working at home for a day or walking the dog, I'll leave it off. But the majority of the time if I'm venturing out of the house I have to put make up on. I wish I was so confident in myself to not wear it or try a more natural look, but I've become to confident and rely to much on liquid liner!
3. Your worst fear?
This is a personal one and I'm sure you meant spiders or clowns, but the thing that keeps me awake at night is letting my parents down. They've always been so supportive of me and my choices in life, and they would never say I had disappointed them, but if I ever did I think it would kill me a little bit. I'm not really afraid of anything physical except maybe fire, and mosquitoes, because I have the ugliest reaction to insect bites ever, my skin actually goes purple, oozes pus and throbs. That's a nice thought for a Monday evening ;)
4. If you could step inside a book and live the life of the lead character, which would it be and why?
Probably Hermione Grainger from Harry Potter. Pretty little witch, who saves the world AND bags a fit red head, need a say more?
5. A movie that really touched you?
'The Lovely Bones' makes me cry every time, but I love the book too. Reminds me not to take my life for granted.
6. 5 places on your MUST VISIT list?
Times Square in New York.
Trevi Fountain in Rome.
The Lanes in Brighton.
7. A food you hate?
8. Are you the type to party all nite every nite or you prefer a quiet evening in?
If I have to choose, quiet night in with the nearest and dearest. That makes me sound terribly boring. I do like to go out and dance and drink, but people are much more important in my life than catching the best new club in town.
9. How do you imagine your life to be in 10 years?
I actually have no idea. Hopefully not living with my parents anymore, to have finally broken into the career I want to do. And with A LOT more life experience, there is so much more for me to learn about everything!
10. Something you never leave the house without?
My iPhone, I can't help it. And my camera, which is falling apart. But you never know what you're going to see.
11. Which do you prefer? Countryside or city living?
Arghhh, if I have to choose I'd have to say city living, there is so much to do and so many people. But being away from the city will always feel like home *clicks red glittery shoes together*.
1. What's your top make up tip? (i.e. how to remove glittery nail varnish, or perfect lipstick)
2. What did you want to be when you were little? And did you become that?
3. What song describes you best as a person and why?
4. What's your favourite trend for the summer?
5. Who is your style icon, and why?
6. Who is the best person at cheering you up?
7. What do you want to accomplish in the year 2012?
8. Favourite restaurant, where is it and why?
9. What is your favourite beauty item so far this year? (shampoo, foundation etc)
10. (Stealing this one from Mamma Moon) Top 5 places to visit?
11. Who is your favourite blogger? cough, cough (no I'm kidding I just want more blogs to read!)
Not going to tag anyone as I'd like to tag everyone, but it you want to do it please tell me so I can read them, I'm terribly nosey!