Monday, 11 February 2013

All The Staples

My plans to stay in bed all weekend did go to plan really, I barely moved all weekend except to pop out on Sunday afternoon for a couple of hours. And I must say the bed is amazing. It's like having a husband at home, waiting for me to come home from work with open arms and lots of love. Am I taking my love for my bed too far? Yes, probably. This is what being single for a long period of time does to you. I'm warning you now. My perfect bed has caused a bit of trouble though, meaning it's not-so-perfect really. Because of it's hugeness I've (when I say 'I' what I really mean is my lovely father) had to move my bedroom around and this has meant I have hardly any blank wall space to take my photos for my blog on. I've come to a compromise for the moment as you can see above, but I need to get used to the angles and lighting again. It's becoming Spring, so hopefully I might try to take some photos in the great outdoors! That'll be a welcome change for us all! Anyway, onto the outfit. This shirt is the beauty my mum got me from Marks and Spencers that I mentioned last week. I am in love with this crisp white shirt, it's oversized and looks great with skinny jeans and ankle boots for a weekend shopping trip. But looks equally as good and chic (hate that word but it suits this shirt so well) tucked into a pencil skirt with shoe boots for the office. I paired it with a few other classics that every girl should have in her wardrobe, in my humble opinion anyway. The indigo skinny jean, tan boots and red lipstick. I don't think I can really go wrong with this combination. Now, if only my fringe would do what I wanted it to do...
Shirt - Marks and Spencers
Jeans - Dorothy Perkins
Necklace - Old Primark
Boots - Old Dorothy Perkins
Red Lips - MUA lipstick

Gem xo


3 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and the red lips! I need some red lips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving white shirts I would never have worn white before but now I love them! Love the whole outfit! Gorgeous Jeans as well!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
    Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete