Monday 11 February 2013

All The Staples

My plans to stay in bed all weekend did go to plan really, I barely moved all weekend except to pop out on Sunday afternoon for a couple of hours. And I must say the bed is amazing. It's like having a husband at home, waiting for me to come home from work with open arms and lots of love. Am I taking my love for my bed too far? Yes, probably. This is what being single for a long period of time does to you. I'm warning you now. My perfect bed has caused a bit of trouble though, meaning it's not-so-perfect really. Because of it's hugeness I've (when I say 'I' what I really mean is my lovely father) had to move my bedroom around and this has meant I have hardly any blank wall space to take my photos for my blog on. I've come to a compromise for the moment as you can see above, but I need to get used to the angles and lighting again. It's becoming Spring, so hopefully I might try to take some photos in the great outdoors! That'll be a welcome change for us all! Anyway, onto the outfit. This shirt is the beauty my mum got me from Marks and Spencers that I mentioned last week. I am in love with this crisp white shirt, it's oversized and looks great with skinny jeans and ankle boots for a weekend shopping trip. But looks equally as good and chic (hate that word but it suits this shirt so well) tucked into a pencil skirt with shoe boots for the office. I paired it with a few other classics that every girl should have in her wardrobe, in my humble opinion anyway. The indigo skinny jean, tan boots and red lipstick. I don't think I can really go wrong with this combination. Now, if only my fringe would do what I wanted it to do...
Shirt - Marks and Spencers
Jeans - Dorothy Perkins
Necklace - Old Primark
Boots - Old Dorothy Perkins
Red Lips - MUA lipstick

Gem xo


2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and the red lips! I need some red lips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving white shirts I would never have worn white before but now I love them! Love the whole outfit! Gorgeous Jeans as well!! xx

    ReplyDelete