Thursday 21 February 2013

New Favourite

I've always been a big fan of the Barry M nail varnishes. They have great coverage, and a great range of colours. But when they released these I fell in love very quickly. You can get them from Superdrug or Boots. They have a limited range of colours so far, but every single one has been on trend. From neon pinks, and muted nudes to sweet pastels and moody dark hues. I really have fallen for them. They go on thick after one coat, but dry super quickly. They're easy to use and opaque after one coat. I'd honestly recommend these to anyone. Another plus is they're very cheap too for such a good nail varnish. I have my eye on the dark red for my next guilt-free purchase! 

Gem xo


2 comments:

  1. I've just picked up 2 of these today! I've just put gooseberry on now and I love it!

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Barry M nail polishes and keep eyeing this range up. I haven't tried them yet, but I really want to try the teal and purple shades x

    ReplyDelete