Tuesday 11 January 2011

OOTD - Cape.

This cape and snood combination has carried me through winter. I love it so much. You can obviously tell by my face. The cape was a bing trend for Autumn/Winter2010. And I saw it everywhere on the high street. Mine is from Primark: they had numerous best selling capes throughout winter, I'm not sure if the one I'm wearing was, I think their military styles sold better. But I loved this one because of the hood and fur. It has kept me warm and is brilliant for layering when I have a few separates I wanted to wear.
These boots are from Evans, and have been brilliant too. Even through the snow they've carried me through with their chunky heel (that you can't see, sorry) and the rubber tread on the sole. I wore this outfit on a shopping trip with my mother when she came to see me round Liverpool. The shoes barely hurt (well a little, but I'm rubbish with heels generally, and have a low pain threshold, so...) I wore a little black jumper under the cape like I said to give the layered effect.
What was your favourite trend of the winter?
Cape - Primark
Dress - Charity Shop
Tights - M&S
Socks - Next
Shoes - Evans
Snood - TK Maxx
Necklace (just seen) - Muse (Manchester)

2 comments:

  1. The cartoon image is the cutest. I haven't seen many capes with fur around. Yours look really warm and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 3 capes. One is tartan and a little impractical so it makes me nervous, another is a black hoody like one that it's a little too chilly to wear alone at the moment, and one is more like a jumper. I like yours alot, and was considering a primark cape, but is 4 too many? My mother & bf would probably argue yes. Anyway, it's lovely reading your blog again, I hope I'm going to get into the habit of updating more too.

    ReplyDelete