Tuesday 2 October 2012

I Was Standing

Hello!

Well how awful is this weather in old blighty? I feel as if I'm constantly wet or drying different parts of my body. It's made me retreat into my black/grey/dark outfits even more. But luckily these jeans are a bit more fun than black jeans (not by much though!) I grabbed these online a couple weeks ago when I was buying a few pairs or jeans as my others are looking quite worn. These are the jegging variety but they are so much more than that, let me tell you! They are very thick denim and feel like very good quality jeans. They have a great structure to them and suck you in, very flattering indeed. In these style jeans I'd definitely stick to your regular size, I size down with the others but these are just not as stretchy. Which is a good thing as I doubt they will wear quickly at all. I wanted these to be the centre of attention in the outfit so I wore all black with them, but I can't wait to wear them with button down shirts and chunky knit jumpers when it gets even colder! Again I'm off to watch the Great British Bake Off in an hour. I baked some goodies at the weekend so I have a cookery post which I've not done in a while! 

Jeans and Boots - Dorothy Perkins
Top - ASOS
Necklace - The Lanes in Brighton

Gem xo



2 comments: