Wednesday 16 January 2013

Black and Blue

I'm being super lazy with my clothes at the moment. I've been doing a 5 in 4 to free up desk space and I'm knackered. I just want to throw on easy quick dresses in the morning. So I asked my mum for a few of Dorothy Perkins fit and flare skater dresses for Christmas. She chose some lovely ones including this textured Navy dress. I love wearing it to work as it looks smart with a blazer and slipper pumps but looks great with a leather jacket and boots on the weekend too. I like the sleeves too on this as I'm not too keen on my arms and the office gets freezing so to have a little coverage is always a bonus. I love these clarks pumps too, they're really cute and simple. I've ruined them a little in the icy weather we've been having so I'm a bit sad about that. With a lick of red lipstick the look is great for the office. Whats your go to outfit for work?
Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Tights - Tesco
Shoes - Clarks
Necklace - Primark

Gem xo

3 comments:

  1. I love this style of dress and they look fab on you :) The colour really suits you :)
    Love the pop of red lippy too!

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got this dress, too! It's so warm and cosy. It looks lovely on you, and the colour is especially perfect on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress.<3 So purrdy on you! <3 ^^

    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete