Monday 28 January 2013

Same as it's Always Been

So I jumped on another outfit bandwagon. I'm loving the skater skirt and shirt outfits that are all over the show at the moment. I think they look very smart and put together but they're easy to throw on. As I'm on my shopping ban I can't buy any new shirts or skirts so I've put this outfit together of old items in my wardrobe. I've not been able to stop wearing this black sheer shirt from New Look. It even featured in my last outfit post, It's a staple in anyones wardrobe, really, and works tucked into skirts or undone with skinnies for a more casual look.  With the weather not being able to make up it's mind at the moment (seriously, thick snow, then glorious sunshine for two days!?) I've been carting around jumpers in my bag to throw over this ensemble to warm it up a bit.  Anyway, I'm feeling a bit happier about 2013 at the moment, I have a few trips planned, including seeing friends, and I'm looking at new jobs which will hopefully make me a lot happier in the future. I don't mind the job I have now, mainly the people, but it's not what I want to do in the long run! Happy Monday girls!
Shirt - New Look
Skirt - Primark
Tights - Tesco
Necklace - Primark
Boots - ASOS



Gem xo

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I have this skirt and it's so cute :) Love the shirt with it.

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete