Sunday 16 December 2012

Gift Ideas For Him & Her

It's nearly Christmas and if you're anything like me you've left some of your christmas shopping until the last minute. I've been celebrating Christmas a lot this week with nights out with friends, Secret Santa and the works night out on Friday. As well as a hungover Saturday watching Christmas films I thought it was about time I posted some gift ideas. So I hope this helps you if you're stuck for some presents!


Perfume and Make-up will always be a Christmas winner, so with the Flowerbomb gift set and the Mac lipstick you can't go wrong. This KitchenAid is what my mum is after. I'm trying to rope people in the family to giving money to me so we can get it her but it's proving hard as everyone has their own gift ideas for her. It's the perfect present for that baker in the family. I love a good diary for Christmas, I'm always scribbling stuff down so a paper diary is perfect. Paperchase always provide the prettiest designs, like this clock one for 2013. I love this mulberry bracelet as a gift for your best friend. It's nice to give someone a taste of the designer they love, but for a small percent of the usual Mulberry Prices! Another designer jewellery piece is this Michael Kors watch. The most popular watch with bloggers galore, but his designs are timeless, this rose gold one is super pretty.


I always find men hard to buy for, and unfortunately I had a guy for my secret santa at work. Luckily, he loves to cook posh food so when I saw a Tagine set I picked that up for him, which he guessed after just seeing the package and loved thankfully! But I would be struggling usually, so I've chosen quite easy things that I think will be a winner. This oatmeal jumper is a perfect, chic alternative to the garish Christmas jumper for Christmas day. I can image if this was your boyfriends, you'd want to steal it and snuggle into it. Sadly I have no boyfriend, so I may just buy this for myself! These cool USB sticks are amazing, great for the secret geek. I've linked to a selection at Amazon for your geeky guy friend needs. I love these retro Casio watches, a great casual watch, I've got this for my brother. I also picked up is favourite aftershave, this is quite a cheap aftershave, and with my brother he uses it like water so cheap is always the best way with him! Another cute clothing piece you'll want to steal is this wooly maroon hat, perfect for winter days. Finally for the man who can't put books down, but loves his gadgets, much like my Dad, this Kindle Fire is perfect, has a connection to the internet and is a great alternative to the very very expensive iPad.

I hope you enjoyed this little gift guide, if you want to buy the gifts, just click on the name and it's all linked. I know some of the presents are cliche, but sometimes they're the best presents, useful and thoughtful too. In other gift news, my giveaway ended last night and the winner was Gail T! So well done to her and she'll be getting her gift soon. Thank you so much to everyone who followed and entered. I have lots of outfit posts from the last week that I haven't got round to posting. So I promise promise I will put them up, including my Christmas jumper I made myself! 


Gem xo


1 comment:

  1. The Michael Kors watch is currently sitting on my wish list...*sigh* maybe Santa will bring it for me :)

    Absolutely love the USB sticks you've found! My boyf would love one of those!

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete