Monday 31 December 2012

LBD Christmas and New Year Party Dress

I've needed a classic little LBD for a while now, and I became obsessed with wrap dresses. I loved how sexy they looked but whilst being understated and simple. Which is something I'm always looking for. I was searching for it for a Christmas party and I was really excited when this showed up on the ASOS curve website. It has gold cuffs which meant I didn't need to look for jewelry to go with it. A plunging wrap neck line and creates a great hourglass figure . I wore a long chain necklace which kept the dress looking casual and belted it to pull me in at the waist. I went with messy hair and black platform heels to keep the look simple and classic. I also picked up a really pretty bra, one I didn't mind if it showed a little bit, from Ann Summers. They go up to a 42 G have great support and a lovely pair of pants. I think this is the closest you'll get to seeing my underwear on this blog, but I really do recommend them. Anyway this is the perfect party dress for this season. I am off to Leeds tonight for New Years to see a few of my best friends. I'm taking this to wear but I always change my mind. But hopefully I'll get another wear out of it. It is a great New Years Eve dress really! I can't see this one on the website but they have a really similar one in the sale with jewelled cuffs which is just as pretty and simple! You can see other sale finds in my post from Friday. Anyway I hope everyone has a lovely lovely new year! And maybe gets a new years kiss! 
Dress- ASOS Curve
Tights - Tesco
Shoes - New Look
Rings - Pia, vintage market
Necklace - Topshop (old)

Gem xo


4 comments:

  1. ooohhh its gorgeous!! The perfect LBD!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I'm in love with those gold cuffs! What a unique feature! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOVE this dress! you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Urghh this is gorgeous!!!! gimmie gimmie gimmie!! xz

    ReplyDelete