Tuesday 11 December 2012

Words Are All We Have

Another week close to Christmas, agh. I had a day off today and went Christmas Shopping all by myself, I got a few bits and bobs. Including my secret santa present, which is for a boy and was boring to buy but I did it, and some presents for my family. And a few things for myself which I'll include in a little winter clothing haul near the end of this week. I've been updating my wardrobe with winter essentials but don't really show my accessories on here much as I take indoor photos, so I'm looking forward to sharing my recent winter accessory buys! I wanted to be comfy and simple and not worrying about what I was wearing with it being busy in the shops. So I threw this dress on that I picked up from ASOS curve last week. It's a really easy dress to wear with it being navy blue, so it looks nice with black, but the cute Peter Pan collar is a lovely addition. I bought my regular size in this, and its actually supposed to be a swing dress, but it's massive, and I've had to belt it so it wasn't down to my calfs, so I would recommend sizing down in this dress. I did wear some chunky boots because of the weather but the dress looks prettier with ballet slippers as above. In other news, last night I went to see Mumford & Sons. They were amazing! I couldn't get any amazing photos of them as we were far back and I was too busy singing along, but I'll share my gig outfit later on in the week too. I would recommend Mumford &Sons live to anyone who wants to go to a wintery gig. Their first album always reminds me of Christmas. 

In other Christmas news, go enter my giveaway if you would like another present under your Christmas tree. Just scroll down and enter to win a Benefit make-up set!
Dress - ASOS Curve
Tights - Tesco
Shoes - ASDA
Belt - Dorothy Perkins
Rings - Vintage, Pia, and Markets

Gem xo

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! Really love the peter pan collar on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this dress in the berry shade and I absolutely love it! Makes me feel really sixties :)
    It's looks so cute with a belt too! I wouldn't have thought to belt it.

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this dress I love it it's so comfy! Xx

    ReplyDelete