Thursday 6 December 2012

So Cold in This House

Since the snow and hail has arrived in the country I thought I better get out my new winter coat. And show you of course. I was lusting after the Zara version of this coat, but out of my price range and way out of my size range I had to look elsewhere. Then I saw Franceta or Frantic Dreams wearing an amazing coat. So I bought it. I love my leather biker jacket and this is a great transition piece. I still wear my old charity shop camel coat, but this is just a classic coat, that I hope will stay in my wardrobe for years to come. I love the pu leather sleeves and the collar, it adds an extra bit to that classic black woollen coat. I've been wearing it to work a lot as it's quite smart. And it does smarten up casual outfits like this one. It isn't the warmest coat I have but with a cardigan or jumper underneath and a big chunky knit scarf over the top it keeps me warm enough. So that is my winter coat. I've been wearing this collar necklace for a bit as well, but only ever wearing it with plain tops and dresses as it can get a bit much. It's a primark bargain. Anyway, I'm off to sort my room out, hope everyone has had a good week so far.
Coat - Simply Be
Top - Primark
Jeans - ASOS Curve
Boots - ASOS
Necklace - Primark

Gem xo


1 comment:

  1. You have such amazing style! I am constantly lusting over the items you post!

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete