Monday 3 December 2012

Hopes and Promises

I've been eying up the black skater skirt on ASOS for a while but I didn't really want to pay for something that I could have a go at making myself. But when I was out shopping in Chester last weekend I popped into a charity shop and found an old skater skirt. Woop, I paid £2 for something and my lazy side won and I didn't have to make it. Winner. I've seen lots of bloggers looking great in the skater skirt style including Mel and Gem. I didn't go too far from their style, opting to tuck my skirt in. Which pulls me in at the waist a bit more. I'm thinking of trying to get away with wearing this for work with the pussy bow blouse which is a smart take on the look. I wore it with my chunky black chelsea boots. These have been coming out more as with the wet weather they seem to be keeping my feet a lot dryer than my little flats. I know I keep harping on about it, and I'm very sorry but I definitely have a giveaway coming up. I've found the perfect gift and I'm sad I have to send it out to be honest! Keep your eyes peeled for the giveaway! Hope everyone has a lovely week anyway!
Skirt - Charity Shop 
Shirt - Primark
Tights - Primark
Shoes - ASOS

Gem xo


5 comments:

  1. you look adorable ^^ great find ^^d
    good skirts always needed ^^v

    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab! Can't believe it only cost you £2! Bargain or what?! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still feel a bit queasy when I think I paid £30 for a skirt haaa. You look great though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. £2! total bargain. They are such a good style, good for work and the weekend x

    ReplyDelete