Saturday 25 May 2013

Mirror Image

Woooo, the sun is out today! Me and my mum went out for a lovely summer shop around bolton, had some lovely lunch in the sun and I bought some summer accessories, so I might do a haul to show off the bits and pieces I've bought for summer. Anyway I wore this in the week. It's the oversized shirt I bought from H&M last week, and it's super comfy. I sized up a couple sizes so I could wear it as a kind of dress with tights, it just covers my bum though. A few years ago I'd be all up for the shortest skirt ever, but as I've got older I prefer a longer skirt, so I may have to wear a little black tube skirt underneath to cover my modesty. I was wearing it with skinnies and boots to balance out the baggy top. I really like the print, and I'm still not out of wearing black and white! I'm searching for neon and bright colours to brighten up my wardrobe a little! A bit like this necklace, also from H&M! 
Jeans - Dorothy Perkins
Necklace & Top - H&M
Boots  - Topshop
Knuckle Ring - Past Times

Gem xo


1 comment:

  1. That's gorgeous. Not bought anything from H&M for years so might give it another go. I know you are from near me, but are you in Bolton? xx

    ReplyDelete