Wednesday 1 May 2013

Sunday Girl

I'm wearing my Blondie T, so I thought the title was only apt really. Although it is stained which I'm bummed about. But you can't really see it. I'm also wearing my favourite skater skirt! I've managed to fashion it into a more casual look with the baggy band top. I love casual t-shirts like this for easy lazy days. (Have you noticed how I always manage to mention in my post one way to be lazy? It's a disease I tell you) But my main gripe is not many plus size retailers make band t-shirts or slogan t-shirts that are cute for a fatty like my self. ASOS Curve do well, they had a Vaccines top and this is where this top is from as well. But again, like I was asking for cute shift dresses, more on trend slouchy t-shirts please? And yes you would be right in saying they are THE boots of destiny. This was the best shot I could get of them. Complete with dog hair intertwined with my tights. Ooh tres chic! On another note, my ear is better, I'm contemplating buying tickets for Bastille (whom I'm in love with) and I'm going to see Beyonce in one week and one day! I'm winning all round! Hope everyone else is feeling as happy as I am! (This is a strange feeling indeed)
Top - ASOS Curve
Skirt - New Look
Tights - M&S
Boots - Topshop
Necklace - Primark

Gem xo

3 comments: