Friday 11 May 2012

Set Sail to the West.

Today I was very casual by usual standards! I didn't even wear a buttoned up shirt under this jumper to try and be all preppy. You probably didn't notice as there are far more important points than me in your life, but I didn't write yesterday due to not really knowing what to post. I had taken outfit photos, but was not impressed with them at all. Spat my dummy out and all that. 

Anyway, today I threw this on as I'm still not as accustomed to early mornings. I wore some new skinnies from Dorothy Perkins. These are the most comfortable skinnies I own. I know I say this about any pair of jeans that fit me, but they are. They're a lighter blue than in the photos, and there are lots of different colours in them. If you're interested, you can find them here. I know I don't have that pert arse that is the models. But I still think they fit me nicely. Definitely size down though, as all the reviews say! This old lace tunic and stripy jumper complimented each other well too. Staying with the blue and white theme, and the subtle lace underneath the cropped jumper was quite pretty. As you can see from the photo below! I wore this vintage jumper ages ago and dug it out, I'm actually thinking of making it a bit shorter as it's at a weird in-between length, what dya think?
I'm off out in a bit for dinner anyway with a few friends (om nom nom) but will probably change as this is a bit too casual for me. I've become addicted to pastel nail varnish too, lilac mostly. And keep replacing my favourite red with it when the sun comes out! Anyway have a lovely Friday Evening!

Jeans - Dorothy Perkins
Jumper - Vintage Shop in Brighton Lanes
Tunic - Old Dorothy Perkins
Boots - Dorothy Perkins
Necklace - Made myself.

Gem xo


2 comments: