Sunday 20 May 2012

Wants of the Week #15

It's my birthday in a week. Turning the big 21. Again. I posted my 21st birthday outfit ages ago, you say? I have no idea what you're talking about, definitely turning 21. +1. 

As you can see, I have issues with getting older but just like the name of the shop I'll be Forever21. Anyway, I'm making a wishlist a week early in a hope my parentals will see it lying around on any surface and buy me something. Orrrr, if any of the kind people that read my blog would like to send something over? No? Okay then!

1. Blondie T-Shirt - ASOS Curve £18
Such a cute t-shirt I'd probably order this in a couple sizes up so I could wear it with leggings. I love Blondie and I'm so happy to see some band t's in plus sizes now! ASOS you are on to a winner with this one.

2. Bird Print T-Shirt - ASOS Curve £22
Another cute sloucy t-shirt. It's actually flamingo print, and is quite kitsch and quirky. I love the pastel colours in the t-shirt, and would be a great wardrobe summer staple. It looks cute with the denim shorts on the website too, so I may have to invest in some of them to wear.

3. Black Bracelet - Pandora £45
Another Pandora find. I love their Jewelry as it's always so delicate. But you do have to be careful as everyone seems to end up getting the same thing. This pretty black woven bracelet is right up my street as it's not too pretty, I probably wouldn't wear a charm on it, or I'd wear a pretty simple one!

4. Polaroid Camera - Amazon (from) £69.49
I've had a polaroid camera for yonks now. I love them as the photo is always special you can't replicate that exact shot. Plus I love photography (only as a hobby) and this little camera would be a great addition. I was gutted when they stopped making the old film, but hopefully this will carry on, and become popular again!

5. Grey Bag - Zara £19.99
Blog trend alert! So so simple, and thats what I love in my handbags. It's a good size too, and I love the soft grey colour of it. I'm drawn to the red too, but I know I would not get as much wear out of it. 

6. Black, floral dress - Dorothy Perkins £30
Everyone needs a party dress, I actually have mine already! But I love this dark floral dress. Ir puts a spin on pastel florals for summer, if you prefer the rock look. The preppy button up style is lovely too and it's a pretty dress for a night out.

7. Navy Spot Dress - Dorothy Perkins £24.99
Another cute dress, this 1950's style dress is really pretty, and it comes in the ever fashionable colour of mint too!

Tata for now!

Gem xo

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those dresses and the flamingo top. 22 isn't so bad! Though I had a mental breakdown about turning 25! 27 this year... feel so old!

    ReplyDelete