Saturday 4 August 2012

Back To Reality...

Hello,

I'm finally back. I'm back in a routine of taking photos and getting back into blogging. I have a couple of posts queued and it feels nice to be back again. This is just a quick post featuring Marley, who we're keeping now, after training and lots of old shoes and my bra being chewed. He goes with my outfit though, so all is forgiven because he is the ultimate accessory. In other news I treated myself to a Mac Book Pro and I've fixed my camera so it's all good round here. 

I have caught Olympics fever too! We're having competitions at work, dressing up and I watch it every night when I get in nearly. I get really emotional whenever Team GB win though and it's rather embarrassing as I get caught crying to God Save the Queen.

I'm still working hard but it's been a bit warmer and close recently so I've wanted to wear simple light clothes for work and such. So the other day I threw this striped midi dress on. The horizontal stripe is supposed to make me look wider but I love this dress and don't really care.  I love the gathered waist and the slouchy top on it too. I threw on my black blazer I picked up from Dorothy Perkins that I picked up a few weeks ago and my favourite black chelsea boots.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather and I have lots of blog reading to catch up on! 

Dress - Primark
Blazer - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - ASOS
Necklace - Shop in Brighton Lanes

Gem xo


5 comments:

  1. Your dress looks fab!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! You have great style! Think we have similar tastes :)

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work look, would look great with a coloured skinny belt too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool outfit. I love your dress.

    XX,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete