Sunday 12 August 2012

Wants of the Week 23


As you can see I've had a bit of a change around. I've updated my page and updated the name too (for the third time). It's not for any real reason, I'm just quite indecisive so this is why my blog name changes a lot. I'm happy with it at the moment and probably will be for a while but you never know! So I'm sorry about that, again.

Anyway, this is what I've been lusting after this week:

1. Dress - Dorothy Perkins £18
These dresses from DP are so cute. I think they're so perfect for throwing on and still look dressy and pretty. I posted the berry one in my last wants of the week and I'm eyeing this one up too. The print will be great for winter.

2. Bag - H&M £29.99
As a lover of gold, studs and black this bag is ideal for me. I love the doctors bag/ bowling bag structure of it too, and I usually prefer slouchy bags. I also like that there are two options for carrying it, I'd most probably use the long strap.

3. Boots - New Look £27.99
Another pair of black heeled boots. I know, I know. But these are different, they have a wedge and are lace up. Again I'm looking more and more at winter stock as we have had hardly any sun here at all. New Look have some amazing boots, they have some black and glitter panel ones too that are amazing.

4. Polish - Essie £9.95
I've seen a few people wearing white nail polish and I think it looks lovely. It looks pretty, chic and simple whilst still being a little bit different.

5. Concealer - Benefit
Boi-ing concealer is supposed to be 'industrial strength' I'm not a big fan of foundation but I can't go throughout the day without a good concealer. I've read a few review saying it's the best thing they've ever used.

6. Spike necklace - New Look £5.99
I can only see the silver one on the website which is just as nice, but I think the gold would go with more items in my closet. Anyway this great necklace would look amazing over simple dresses or under shirt collars. 

Hope everyone had a nice weekend, I'm sad to be seeing the Olympics go! I do not know what I will watch on tele anymore.

Gem xo

5 comments:

  1. Love all of these, studs, black and animal print, great stuff! I tried those boots on in the week and they looked like they needed to be higher, bit weird on. Easy to walk in though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots and necklace. Great wants list hun:)
    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boots, I've recently bought that ones from Asos and they look similar!

    http://www.asos.com/es/Botines-de-plataforma-plana-VINCENT-de-ASOS/2sme6/?iid=2248871&SearchQuery=vincent&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Black&mporgp=L0FTT1MvQVNPUy1WSU5DRU5ULUZsYXRmb3JtLUFua2xlLUJvb3RzL1Byb2Qv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! That dress looks right up my dress. Fab shape and gorgeous print. I'm really loving New Look at the moment too. Their shoes and accessories are amazing.

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i need that dress in my life your going to look so amazing in it xx

    ReplyDelete