Friday 10 August 2012

Sleeps Alone

Thank god it's Friday. Today, and the majority of this week has been a major stress of meeting targets and staying late and early mornings. Sorry, I'm very grateful that I have a job at the moment honestly I am, but I know now why people got so excited for the weekends all those years I was a saturday girl in a shop. Anyway, today was half day and me and some friends from the office went for a Nandos and a natter. It was very nice. I'm home now sat with a malibu and coke in the garden as summer is finally here!

This is just another typical office outfit for me. A simple black shift dress, tights and shoes. This dress is years old from River Island. Actually I think it's five years old because I definitely remember wearing it when I used to sneak into clubs in my local town centre when I was a spritely 17 year old. I fell in love with the simpleness and the prettiness then and I still love it now. The buttons on the top are so pretty and add a lovely feature to the dress. As a black dress you can't really go wrong with it.
And here are the buttons close up. You can see the lace detail and the pearly buttons. Again I can't stop wearing this pastel nail varnish. It goes lovely with black and white outfits and adds a subtle hint of colour.


Anyway hope everyone enjoys their weekend! I'm looking forward to sitting in the garden and doing nothing if the heat stays on.

Dress - River Island (Old)
Tights - M&S
Shoes - Asda 






2 comments:

  1. This is my kinda dress! Love the simplicity of it and the prettiness of the buttons :)

    xx


    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress- I love the detail! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete