Tuesday 28 August 2012

Knew a Girl in a Leopard Print Skirt

Normal blogging behaviour will commence now! 

I have a few posts queued as well so I'm planned out a bit more. I haven't done much this bank holiday weekend. As I said yesterday my parents have gone away so all I really did was help them pack and went for lunch with them before they went. I wore this outfit when I was at V last weekend as you've probably seen in some of the photos. But dressed it up a little bit with a waist belt and slip on shoes.

I showed this print in a wants of the week a couple weeks ago. It was a really good purchase from DP and I've been eyeing up the different colours and prints they offer in this dress. It's called the fit and flare dress and it's made of jersey. The jersey is quite a stiff material and feels like a really good quality material that will wear and wash. It's a lovely shape too, fitted at the top and flared at the bottom. I think it's the sort of dress that anyone can pull off really. I dressed it up a little with this lace crop top that I picked up from Primark last summer. 
Here, you can see the print a bit clearer. It's a grey, black and white mix that looks lovely with any other colour.

Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Top - Primark
Belt - Dorothy Perkin
Shoes - ASDA
Tights - Tesco

Gem xo


3 comments: