Sunday 26 August 2012

Hairspiration

Hello, hope everyone is enjoying this bank holiday weekend. I am relaxing after still not having caught up on sleep from last week. I have a free house as well as my parents have gone away and it is bliss. One of the things I like to do to relax is have my hair done. I think it's a great way to pamper and treat yourself if you're feeling a little rough around the edges. 

I'm having my hair done on Tuesday and I've found some great photos of celebrities with hair that I want. I trawled through tumblr with the key word search 'mid-length hair' and this is what came up. I know it's not a massive difference to what I have now but I'm happy with the style of my hair. But my hair is in bad shape at the ends and needs a big chunk off to get it back to looking glossy and sleek like the celeb's hair above. I quite like the colour of my hair but sometimes wish it were a bit richer, but if its shorter it should add more volume and glossiness to my hair. I've gone for the wavy look again as you can see, and want the ends quite blunt, with longer layers. 

I'm looking forward to having it done and will show you the results soon enough!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Gem xo

No comments:

Post a Comment