Thursday 30 August 2012

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow



Well. I got my hair done and a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. My hair just feels so much healthier. It doesn't look dramatically different but I like the blunt ends and it's much more wearable straight now as well, it has a more defined style. The hair dresser was lovely, I got it done at my local Regis salon in Birchwood, if you live nearby definitely visit her as she really listened to what I wanted rather than suggesting other styles which she think would suit me. I hate that in a hair dresser. She also recommended some Kerastase shampoo and conditioner which I've been wanting to try for a while so I'll let you know how I get on with that!

4 comments:

  1. Oh your hair is gorgeous!I love Kerastase Shampoo and Conditioner :D makes your hair feel gorgeous :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so healthy and really shiny! Beautiful :)

    xx

    enter my giveaway @ wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. looking so healthy! I need mine chopped x

      Delete