Wednesday 8 August 2012

Favourite Shoes

Ah shoes, every girls has a pair they love to bits. We make them smell and they compliment out outfits so well. So today I chose my top six pairs that I'm wearing all the time, at the moment anyway. I have a thing about shoes and personally think that a simple shoe is better. As you can see from the small selection of my collection, I have very simple shoes indeed I need to invest in some colour ASAP. 

I'll talk you though my collection anyway, as boring as they are. (Starting from top left)

1. Chelsea Boots - ASOS.
I searched for an affordable lookalike to the TopShop boots that every blogger had and I found them. These are so easy to wear, ccomfortable to walk in, despite being very heavy. And I'll be very very sad when they fall to pieces.

2. Brogue Heels - Peacocks
I'm quite impressed with these. I picked them up cheap and they still look pretty clean and not falling apart just yet. I wear them for work mostly but they're a safe bet if I'm going on a night out where I know lots of walking will be included.

3. Converse - Schuh
I love the colour of these. They are the ultimate chill out shoe, beside Uggs obviously. I think everyone should have a pair and they never look wrong really. I wear mine with dresses and jeans alike.

4. Creepers - Market in Liverpool
These shoes take a bit of getting used too. But they add a great edge to any outfit. I'm on the prowl for some leopard print ones for wearing with blue skinnies and a black basic tee.

5. Brogues - Schuh
Another burgundy addition. These pretty pumps look lovely with cigarette pants and a shirt for a masculine look. They are very smart but pretty at the same time. As they're suede they require a bit of cleaning and looking after in order to look smart.

6. Loafers - ASDA
The newest addition to my shoe wardrobe. I seem to get a lot of compliments on these. Again they're smart and go with a lot of items in my wardrobe. The gold detailing go with a lot of my jewellery and I love the tassels.

Gem xo

3 comments:

  1. I like your choice of shoes :) I need some chelsea boots in my life! They're next on my list.

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the converse and the black loafers. I do love a good flat, and have a few pairs of Converse- they're perfect for comfy days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great choice! :) looks like they are all very comfy to walk in! :) xx

    ReplyDelete