Tuesday 7 August 2012

Peachy Keen

Well the sun never really shone for us in this part of the world. Unless you count all the glare we're catching off Team GB's olympic gold count! I really should do an olympic inspired outfit before it's all over. But anyway I'm sick of wearing all black, and although I've safely stayed within the dark hues for most of my outfit I love the peachy colour of this button down tunic. It's from ASDA, and I must say ASDA are on fire at the moment for cheap, on trend buys in plus sizes. I have quite a lot of items I've bought from them coming up on the blog so watch out for them.

The cut of this tunic is lovely and light and the sleeveless top is ideal for when it gets warmer. If I were to dress it down I'd still wear it with my leather jacket but with a nice pair of thick leggings and black converse. In these photos I threw on the biker jacket and wore tights and slip on loafers. It's a lovely outfit for lunch with friends or for a day shopping. 
I love this baby blue nail varnish from Barry M. It's a great summer colour and I think it always makes my hands look really pretty. I wore this vintage bangle too that I found lurking in my Mum's jewelry box at my Grandma's house. Raiding my mum's old bedroom is one of my favourite things to do when I'm visiting theirs! 

In other news, I really need to get my hair chopped and I don't know what to do with it! If you have any suggestions or celebs I should have a look at please let me know.

Thanks for still reading too after my little hiatus!

Tunic - George at ASDA
T-Shirt - Dorothy Perkins
Necklace - Primark
Tights - M&S
Loafers - Primark (Old)
Bangle & Rings - Vintage and Pia

Gem xo



3 comments:

  1. I need to get myself down to Asda! This tunic is gorgeous :)

    Depending on how short you wanna go you could try an Alexa Chung style with a subtle ombre. I know ombre has been done to death but I still love it and I think you'd really suit it :)

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layering, this orangey colour is great on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute outfit, love your jacket x

    ReplyDelete